The Krässemaschine is a 12 channel modular valve tube mixing desk.
There’s no transistor in the signal path except for the op amp based monitor section.
Each channel features:
- Mic input with switchable 48V, polarity, pad.
- Line input, two switchable inputs (A/B) on the back
- Stepped gain switch (3 db steps from 21dB to 54 db gain)
- Direct out (switchable pre/post fader)
- Tube buffered pre fade insert
- Passive 69-type LC EQ
- 2 Aux sends, switchable pre/post fader
- Pan pot
- 104 mm P&G fader
- Cut (isolates the channel from the L/R bus)
- Solo (isolates other channels from monitor path)
- VU meter (0 VU reference point switchable 4/10 dBu)
Two aux send master and aux return, each aux return with pan pot. two VU meter for the L/R bus, switchable to measure the aux sends. 0 VU reference point switchable from 4 dBu to 10 dBu reference.
The control room section:
- Source selector (Mix, Aux, 2 Track, 3.5mm jack)
- Headphone (follows source selector)
Source selector (Mix, Aux, 2 Track, 3.5mm jack)
Headphone (follows source selector)
- Cut <
- Cut >
- L-R swap
- Polarity change right speaker
- Alt(ernative) speaker
All channel and master inputs and outputs on the back. The Mix output has a switchable insert path.
A separate meter output is available. There are also some „helper“ modules available:
DI-Box, 8 channel passive summing device and a Lundahl 1581XL-based signal splitter.Two spare modules (amp, EQ) are available.
The PSU is built into a separate 19“ enclosure.